Friday 29 January 2016

MARKETING OR QUALITY

Hey Audience,
Today I little bit tell about the interesting topic.

Marketing or Quality which one is important to sell the product.

                                                                      VS


According to me marketing and quality are goes hand to hand. if marketing is important 100% so quality is also important attest 80% if some company only concentrate on marketing and there products are not good quality so the trust factor of customer they can loose. if some company is reputed but they concentrate only marketing they not concentrate on quality of their clothes so the trust factor of customer they can loose.
I also wanted to give you my example I am a customer and I purchase something expensive but I find after some time I find the quality is poor and the product is third class so in future I never buy this product and I also tell the other person don't buy the product of this company and there is also vice-versa. If I pay high and I also get the best quality or pay low get good quality so I suggest to others also buy the product of this company they give a good product at good price. so the quality is also important.
if some company don't do a marketing it does not mean they have a good quality of product. they not doing marketing because they don't have a good quality of product. they don't have a good and trust factor customer.
so, overall I can say that marketing is important as well as quality is also very important for the customers. company should do both marketing as well as quality of products.  

THANK YOU
GUYS
IF YOU LIKE MY ARTICLE SO PLEASE GIVE COMMENT ON BELOW AND GIVE ALSO SOME SUGGESTION.

No comments:

Post a Comment